Central Football Skills Centre vision is to create technically proficient and intelligent young players that can meet the demands of Federation Talent Centre football . The Football Skill Centre focus is solely on establishing and developing key football habits with sessions specifically designed to affect all areas of the player’s development in a positive way. The Football Skill Centre is focused on players between the ages of 7-12.
- Individual Development of a player where the outcome is technical improvement
- Training sessions within the Skill Centre reflects individual skill development with SSGs (4v4) and Skill Practices
- Accelerate the technical development of our players to compensate for the lack of:
Hours – formal and informal
Playing with and against best players
Open entry – but is aimed at the ‘serious footballer’ as the programme requires high level of commitment
Gives the opportunity to raise standards of Junior Football
- To assemble highly motivated, committed and skilled players together with highly qualified coaches.
Please see below for regional skill centre information:
Hawkes Bay – Running Term 1 2017 (registration full)
- Venue: Eastland Junior Clubrooms Disraeli St
- Date: March 11th – April 29th , Saturdays
- Time: 9 am – 10.30am.
- Cost: New Players $150 which includes training kit, shirt shorts, socks. Existing players $80 (if you already have full apparel)
To register for Gisborne Skill Centre click HERE
Manawatu – TBC
- Venue: Onuku Taipari Domain, Moturoa
- Date: Wednesday 26th July – Wednesday 30th August (6 weeks)
- Cost: New Players $140 (This will include the skill centre training kit shirt, shorts and socks). Returning players $60 (Must already have the Wanganui skill centre training kit)
- Time: 4pm – 5pm
To register for Taranaki Skill Centre click HERE
Wanganui – TBC