Events and Marketing Manager
Central Football is a sporting organisation that manages the “beautiful game” across 5 regions in the Central North Island. Our activities range from developing and managing football from “grass roots” through to this country’s highest level National competition, the ASB Premiership.
Together with our National League partner Hawke’s Bay United Football we are looking for a high achieving individual with just the right mix of sales, events, marketing and communication skills.
This exciting Napier based opportunity would be suitable for:
- A sales professional who can maintain and grow already strong business relationships whilst identifying and securing new commercial opportunities
- An organiser with ‘flair extraordinaire ” who can manage and deliver events in a manner that attracts new participants and exceeds customer expectations
- A marketing marvel who can build and deliver optimum brand exposure and awareness
- A communications guru who has superior design, social networking and literacy skills
And what will need to see in you to make you “that” person?
- Proven experience in the sales sector, with an enviable record of “scoring goals”
- Preferably a degree in marketing, but a minimum 2 years experience in a marketing role
- A successful track record in organising and managing events
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
A creative mind, which shows through in your work and your design skills
- Strong Microsoft suites “know how”, plus being IT savvy enough to adapt quickly to new technology
- The ability to work weekends as required during the ASB Premiership season A flexibility to travel outside of Hawke’s Bay on occasion
If you're up for this challenging and exciting role you’ll have a committed team to work with, flexibility in working both remotely and from the company office, a petrol allowance and smart phone - plus on top of all those privileges we’ll even pay you a competitive salary!!
So here’s your chance to be part of the world’s most participated sport, without having to kick a ball. But you will need your running shoes on as as much energy is required off the field as on!
For a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org where applications accompanied by a cover letter and CV are welcomed by Wednesday 29 May 2013.