March 16, 2017
Western Rangers are holding a CBR course on Thursday 23 March from 6:00-9:00 pm.
If you require to do a CBR course or know anyone that requires – please register using the below link
13 March 2017
1st March 2017
GIRLS ONLY WINTER LEAGUE PROGRAMME
Central Football are excited to announce a new programme just for girls commencing on Sunday 21st May for 10 weeks. The new Girls Only Winter League Programme is aimed to allow girls to play Football with other girls which research has shown is a more enjoyable experience.
For more information please click on the following link 2017 Girls Winter League-Just flyer
12th February 2017
Central Football Federation Talent Centre Winter League Trial registration now open !!
Registrations open for Central Football Federation Talent Centre (HB REPS) Winter League Teams. For more information & to register for a trial please click on the following link FTC Winter League Teams
27 Jan 2017
Taradale Women’s Federation Team Pre-season training starts 2nd February 2017, 6pm, Bledisloe Park, Taradale. This is an exciting opportunity to play at a higher level of competition. New players welcome.
If you are interested please Contact Dave Carswell 0226989761 or Shelley Cameron 02774784508th December
To register for 2017 Term 1 Futsal league please click on the links below
Central Football – Gisborne Operation Manager
Central Football is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced professional for the position of Operations Manager – Gisborne. Reporting to the Federation Operations and Game Development Manager, this position will be based in Gisborne and key responsibilities will include:
- Competition Administration including league draws, team and player registrations/transfers and the maintaining of league results and tables
- Assisting clubs develop sustainable processes, structures and cultures
- Review of competitions and recommendation of changes where necessary
- Develop and maintain relationships with clubs, schools, volunteers, Regional Sports bodies, Council and other stakeholders
- Management of databases and communication to stakeholders via a variety of mediums
- An “on the ground” presence at fixtures and club meetings where requiredIdeally, the successful applicant will have a background in sports development and/or management. Whilst it is preferable that candidates will have a background in football, this is not a pre-requisite.
- The remuneration is reflective of skills and experience.
- Candidates must have a willingness to align to strategic plans, be flexible in working hours and be prepared to develop the game in the Gisborne area. They must show initiative, be able to work autonomously and take ownership of problems with a solution based approach.
- The position will be part-time and will, at times, involve weekend work. The role is 20 hours per week but there will be flexibility required around how these hours are spread across the calendar year i.e. more than 20 may be required to be worked during the winter season and less on the off season.
- Expected commencement will be from early February 2017.
- The closing date is COB 2 December 2016 and all enquiries and/or applications along with cover letter and current resume should be sent to: Federation Operations and Game Development Manager – Central Football
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job description: Gisborne-Ops-Manager-JD.Nov-2016
Eskview United F.C. are looking to appoint a coach for the Premier
Men’s Team for the 2017 season and beyond. We are a family-orientated
club with 4 men’s teams and 2 women’s teams, based at Petane Domain,
The Premier team finished the 2016 season 3rd in the league – A great
first season back in the Premier league after consecutive wins in
Division 1 2014/2015.
We are looking for an experienced coach who is passionate about
developing players and a positive team culture that attracts new
members and cultivates success.
Expressions of interest can be forwarded via e-mail to
See more about our club at http://www.sporty.co.nz/eskview/Home
Wanganui Athletic Football Club will be hosting 11aside Football Masters Games, get in quick to register a team now.
Friday 10th – Sunday 12th February
Venue: Wembley Park
Contact: 0800 35 40 45 or www.nzmg.com
24th September 2016
Congratulations to Rose Morton who is off to the U17 World Cup in Jordan this Sunday. What a great achievement & reward for all the hard work you have put into your football development. Click
here to read full article.