Knowledge is power
To help coaches get the best out of themselves and their players, New Zealand Football’s Coach Education framework offers a range of high-quality flexible options ranging from junior and youth football right through to courses for coaches working in the senior competitive arena.
The New Zealand Football and Central Football approach is founded on the following principles:
- Appropriate for New Zealand’s unique culture and football environment
- Player Centred – based on the needs of the players
- Designed to meet the age-related development needs of the players
- Applicable and practical – ‘on-the job learning’ experiences
- Life-long learning – promoting continued personal development
The new approach will provide a myriad of learning opportunities that allow coaches to identify and access personal development that corresponds with the players they are coaching and their specific developmental needs.
The New Zealand Football Coach Education Pathway has courses available at all levels of the game including Junior, Youth and Senior. Each course provides coaches with age appropriate learning to enhance their players experience and development in the game. Find out more about each course and what it offers by clicking here.
To register or for more information please click on your region link below
- Hawke’s Bay – Please find 2017 coaching courses for HB Coaching Brochure Central HB 2017.
- Taranaki – Please find 2017 coaching courses for Taranaki Coaching Brochure Central
- Taranaki – Senior Level 1 , Sunday 19th March 9.00am – 2.00pm & Wednesday 23rd March 5.3opm – 8.00pm, Sport Taranaki, Cost: $100. To register click Here leon Birnie