Please see below for any cancellations in your region.







Hawke’s Bay

Saturday 15/4/17 (8.35am) After further inspections on all HB grounds we have had to make a few changes including the postponement of all HB Division 3 matches. I have tried to, wherever possible, limit each pitch to only on game today as they are still very wet and this has resulted in the need to postpone some matches. Can I ask that everyone uses common sense and does their bit to look after our grounds and please warm up off the pitches if possible.

Apologies to those Div 3 players that are going to miss out today but hope everyone else enjoys their football.